One of the most important factors in the efficient operation of your air conditioning system is the air ducts. The ducts are charged with moving the conditioned air throughout your home. Blocked, leaking or dirty ducts create numerous issues such as increased allergy symptoms and high energy bills. Let the experts at AAA Modern Air take care of your ducts and ensure they are working flawlessly with your AC system.
To see what other homeowners in Fort Lauderdale, FL are saying about us, read our latest customer testimonials and reviews.
Unique Features and Benefits
When you choose AAA Modern Air, you are trusting over 40 years of industry experience. As the largest AC retailer and contractor in South Florida, it’s safe to say we know a thing or two about efficiency. Our customers appreciate our honest approach and commitment to saving you money and improving the quality of your air conditioner and duct systems. In addition to this, we also have the following unique features that give customers confidence and ensure satisfaction:
- 24-hour answering service: Experiencing a problem after business hours? No problem! Our 24-hour answering service is always open to take your call.
- Family owned and operated: For three generations, we have stayed in the family. With strong values and a commitment to family, you can always trust that the advice we give you is the same as what we would give our own family members.
- 30,000 square foot facility: Our large facility allows us to work as efficiently as possible for your convenience. The facility includes an office, repair shop, parts room, equipment warehouse, Freon recovery station, welding shop and a fiberglass and sheet metal fabrication shop.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: If you are unhappy with our work for any reason, we will gladly do everything possible to make it right and leave you with a smile.
- Your family and property are our number one priority: We are passionate about customer service, and we will not rest until you are happy with the work.
Investing in the Future
This industry moves quickly. It’s important to stay on top of new techniques with expert training and technology upgrades for our technicians. By constantly evolving and learning new techniques, we are able to better serve our customers with more efficient equipment and repair methods.